Tuesday 6 May 2008

Bangkok

I went for a lil short trip to Bangkok. An awesome 3 days 2 nights trip with 3 of my other good friends.

We stayed at Somerset, Park Suanplu Bangkok. Our main aim to Bangkok was just to 'makan-makan' and shop. Nothing else!! Ha!

We discovered some magnificent restaurants through friends recommendation and had the best Thai food ever. Superbly delicious!!! 'Must-go' places for my shopping spree was to Siam Paragon, Emporium and Gaysorn. I got what I wanted and as I mentioned, my favourite purchase was my 'bling- bling' shoe amongst the rest of goodies I've bought. *wink*

Daddy commented that luckily it was a short trip or else he will be bankcrupt in no time. :P I had lotsa fun with my friends. Good food, good company and good retail theraphy. What more can I ask for!!??

Here are some pictures I took randomly with my buddies:-


With Ai Ling having snacks and drinks in Another Hound Restaurant (1st Floor, Siam Paragon) They served the best lil pieces of fried chicken. Yummy!!



Ai Ling and Ben posing away while having a scrumptious dinner in Ruen-Mallika Restaurant in Sukhumvit 22. Best authentic Thai cuisine I've ever tasted. *thumbs up*



With Ai Ling and Toto in a restaurant nearby our hotel. The food was nothing to shout about as we had tasted the best previous night.

No comments: