Sunday 20 January 2008

New Year, New Me!!

Woke up one morning. Looked at myself in the mirror and I just got fed up with my boring long unruly hair.

The next thing I did was made a call to a friend to fix an appointment with Andy Ho in The Gardens instead of my usual trip to Edwin Saw in KLCC. Not my norm as I wanted a new someone to snip my mane. Nobody knows I went for my haircut except hubby and Timothy for they think I was just going to my usual trim at my usual place!

Went there on time at the beautiful all white decor salon. Sat down. Told the renowned Andy, I was sick of my long hair. Chopped it off! Create a new look for me. Something stylish. Something different. Make me look younger la. *grin*

Snip...snip...snip later. Here is a pic of my new look.


*Drum Roll*


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How do I look????

I feel so much lighter with shorter hair. I'm
glad Timothy loves my new look and complimented me that I look 'cantik' as his exact word. Hubby said he got a new wife. ahahaha.

8 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

very sweet indeed. i agree with timothy ... cantik!!!! nice to have a change from long hair.

SUZANNE said...

Looks great! Wah, you were serious when you said it was shorter than my hair leh!

Wendy Yeap said...

You look gorgeous in your new hairstyle !!! I really salute to you for having the guts to shorten your hair ...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes, you look younger and more elegant!

Soo Theng said...

Wow...I've not seen you hair short since your stewardess days. Gutsy!

Unknown said...

How can ??? Now you look younger than me !!!

Sasha Tan said...

PHEWWWWWIT!!!!!!!

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Thks!! Yes, It's nice to hv a change. I automatically feel younger with short hair too. hahaha.

Suzanne: I told u so!! *wink*

Wendy: Thks for the compliment!! Well, no need guts one. Just was too tired of my long hair. *smile*

HealthFreakMom: Thks!! I like the word elegant. *smile*

Theng: I truly needed a change cos I think with long hair it ages me. Yikes!!

Jeannie: I hope ppl will address me as ur younger sister now. hehehehe.

Sasha: Thks for the wolf whistle!!! hahahaha.