Saturday 12 January 2008

Late Greetings.

Would like to wish everyone a 'Belated' Happy New Year and may 2008 brings you good health and a wonderful year! *wink*

School has reopened for about a week. It's Timothy's 3rd year of attending pre-school. How time flies! I still remember his very first day of school like it was only yesterday. He used to cry buckets when I left him. It was so difficult to say good-bye as I saw him crying hysterically. The crying, vomitting and drama ended only after 2 long weeks. It was an experienced!!

But now, it's totally a different story. He will kiss daddy and mummy good-bye and skipped happily to the entrance of his school without even looking back. Ha! Sometimes I'm not even allowed to kissed him in front of his friends or teachers. hahaha.

I'm back to my daily routine again of attending to Timothy's school schedule and his extra activities. I've mentioned before, my life basically revolves around my lil boy and I have no complains. I'm enjoying every minute that comes along without missing a single milestone of his. My boy is growing up so fast before my eyes.

A lil updates on my 5+ year old boy. What he has partly been up to during the school break!


Being allowed to play gameboy for an extended time . So, he was basically glued to that lil screen la!



Practically staying up very late (12 ish) every nite. Comatosed on the sofa one nite while watching TV.




Swimming...swimming...swimming. Always at the pool when weather was great .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


To sum it all up. He has been 'driving' mummy crazy la. See! Tyre also punctured. hehehe.



6 comments:

yeloh-powah said...

He is a little bit too big for the toy car... the back wheels got busted. =)

wHOisBaBy said...

happy new year to you and your family too!!!

Estee Soo said...

Anna & Hubby: Same to u too. May the new year brings happiness and health to ur family.

Yup, I guess he's too heavy for the car. He had difficulty getting in and out from it also. hahaha.

Wendy Yeap said...

Happy & Blessed New Year to you, Ken & Timothy. BTW, the back tayar of the toy car that Timothy is riding already punctured ... could not hold his weight la ... hehehhehe

Estee Soo said...

Wendy: Same to u! Ya la. He is a heavy boy. Nowadays I cannot carry him anymore. :)

Sasha Tan said...

hehe time to buy a new car!