Friday 21 December 2007

BBQ

The other day, my in-laws had a BBQ party at their house for they had some guest over from Melbourne. I think having an out-door BBQ party is always fun as it's a great way to entertain friends- it's relaxed and informal.

My in-laws are famous for their BBQ parties among their friends. Basically, a meat lover would not want to miss out on their BBQs. Plenty of meat- Beef, lamb, pork chop, foot long pork sausages and etc etc etc. Plenty to eat and drink.

Since I'm a no red meat eater or a big fan of meat. I just had the BBQ tigers prawns specially grilled by hubby, some salad and a couple glasses of Chardonay. *wink*



Hubby behind the griller. Luckily all the food were edible. hehehe.



Being a good big brother. Taking care of his lil friend Chilly.




Timothy with his favourite doggy, Nigel.




After the party, Timothy all washed up and getting ready to head home. Picture together with Candice cheh cheh.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! BBQ! Bet all of you have loads of fun!

Health Freak Mommy said...

So much good food! I love BBQ too. What a beautiful Golden Retriever Nigel is. I love Golden Retrievers.