Wednesday 12 December 2007

Amazing Race Asia 2


Ann Tan & Diane Douglas. Desperate Housewives of M'sia.

I'm so proud and full of praises for my ex-schoolmate, Diane (The Desperate Housewives Team) who participated in the Amazing Race Asia 2. She invited me to attend the opening of the show party organised by Standard Chartered and Caltex in Velvet Underground, KL few weeks ago.

We had a blast as we watched the very 1st episode on the big screen together. Perhaps it was the crowd that was cheering and the upbeat atmosphere that made it even more exciting and nail biting. For a mother of 2, I'm truly amazed by her bravery, capabilities and her full of energy/bubbly personality. Still the same old Diane from schooling days. *smile*

I reckon the Desperate Housewives team will be in the top 5 finalist. I shall be rooting for them all the way. *wink*

AMAZING RACE ASIA 2. Watch it exclusively on AXN. Every Thursday. 9pm.


Squeeze in between Diane's hubby Bart & The Amazing Diane.



With my ex-schoolmates from Sg. Petani.
(L-R) Alice, Derrick & Joanna.



With Zaraini & Joanna.

2 comments:

Soo Theng said...

Way to go Diane...I will be cheering for you too.

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Sg. Petani gal ...BOleh!!!