Sunday 4 November 2007

Sheena & Raja's Wedding

The Beautiful Bride & Groom, Sheena & Raja.

I was very looking forward to this wedding dinner of beautiful couple, Sheena & Raja. It was held in Saloma Theater & Bistro, KL. What a grand wedding it was!

As you can see, I showed up for the occasion in a saree. I've always wanted to own one but never got to it. I set my eyes on this beautiful green soft material with gold trimming. Specially custom made a 'choli' to fit the whole ensemble.

Well, I can tell you this for sure, it's definitely not an easy peasy task wearing a saree. The intricate wrapping. Folding. Not as easy as it looks. Going to the toilet was also a bit of problem for me. Errr..... I sort of had a lil trouble la. hahaha. As always, for vanity sake I totally didn't mind the hassle and inconvenience. Typical me lor!!!

But anyway, I think it was well worth the trouble as I felt like a million bucks in it. Hubby also complimented me and said he got an indian wife for the nite. *wink wink*


With the brother of the bride, Sean.


With the sister of the bride, Tania.


With the father of the bride, Capt. Param & Sean.




With the mother of the bride, Auntie Lucinda.


7 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Ayoyo! Fabulous lah your saree!

Wendy Yeap said...

Estee, you look great in saree !

Soo Theng said...

You look stunning !!

Michelle said...

"Halaga"... That means beautiful in Tamil, I went around asking Indian friend to teach me, :P hehehe!

Mabelle Me said...

its quite easy to go to the toilet la - lift up the skirt and pee...haha!! I have 4 sarees myself and its a blast wearing one right... you look pretty as ever :D

wHOisBaBy said...

estee, you look wonderful in saree!

Estee Soo said...

Suzanne: Thks dearie!! Fabulous...fabulous one.

Wendy: Thks!!! I shall definitely go buys a few more. A pink and red saree.

Theng: Thks Sis!! I guess the green colour brings out the saree.

Michelle: "Kam siah...kam siah". I learn a new word today.

Cheryl: You're champion ma!!! The pleats came out when I lifted up the saree in the loo. hehehe. Too much information. hahahaha.

Anna: Thks Anna!! I'm planning to get a few more cos I find it very elegant wearing a saree.