Monday 29 October 2007

School Reunion.

Group Shot.

I left school ( Father Barres' Convent, Sungai Petani) in year 1991. Since then, I have lost touch with most of my classmates and school mates. As you know, everybody went their separate ways and so forth.

A dinner was organized by an ex-school mate, Joanna who painstakinly took about 4 months to arrange for this gathering. She got everyone together through e-mail, corresponding with one another despite everyone's busy schedule/ lives and made this possible. Bravo!!

We were gathered in the coffee house in One World Hotel for dinner. What a special gathering where we recalled and shared memories among ourselves. Some were pleasant and some were quite embarrassing moments. hahaha.

We had definitely came a long way since then. Wishing everyone 'All The Best' and hope we shall meet again soon. I'm glad my sis, Theng took the time to come down from Penang for this too. *wink*


With the 2 ex-Ibrahim school boys, my sis Theng & me hiding behind.



With Diane the Amazing Race 2 Desperate Housewives.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I always like gathering, but to gather everyone is really really not easy.A pat on your friend, Joanna's back :>

Estee Soo said...

Michelle: Ya, I truly agree w u. I, for sure will never be involve with organising such things cos it's too hardwork. Hehehe. Me a lazy piggy. Hahahahaha.