Tuesday 9 October 2007

Mandarin Tuition

Timothy & his tuition teacher.

Yes, extra mandarin lesson for my lil boy who literally pronounce any words in chinese like a "kuai low".

Every twice a week, mandarin teacher (Miss Tiew) will come to the house and give a one to one lesson for Timothy for an hour. He seem to be doing fine so far with the whole arrangement. I hope he'll be able to converse in mandarin fluently in future. *wink*

I walked into his room and *click click* a couple of picture of him.

Timothy: "MUMMY!! Why take picture of me???" *angry face*

Mummy: "So I can show daddy." *lied* (actually wanna post on the blog la)

Timothy: "Don't disturb me OK!!! I am BUSY laaaaaa."

Mummy: *walk out embarrass*


Doing his workbook.

4 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

I also want to learn Mandarin. Can Aunty Wendy join Timothy as well ? He, he, he ....

Estee Soo said...

Wendy: Can....can. hehehe.

Sasha Tan said...

Eh can teach me ah. I'm hopeless with mandarin..

Hahahah

when u have a blogger mommy, no matter what you do, you need to smile...cos they'll be snapping snapping and snapping pics!

Mabelle Me said...

aiya you really know how to disturb yr son...padan muka...haha..my brother too - he doesn't like being disturbed..sigh.. little boys..