Friday 18 April 2008

Lucky Gal.

Eventhough my birthday is over, my sister Jeannie and my friend Suzanne were so sweet to invite me out for belated birthday treats on separate occassion.

What a lucky gal, am I??!! Birthday already passed but still get to celebrate somemore. hehehe


Sisterly bonding time.

My sister Jeannie specially took half day leave to take me out . We had a satisfying lunch in a new chinese restaurant called The Ducking in Jaya 1, PJ. We adjourned for coffee in StarBucks and then for a lil shopping in Bangsar Village 2. Later in the evening, we went to Jarod and Rawlins, Jln Dunggun for dinner and drinks. What a fun-filled day with my wonderful sis.



A lil birthday treat from my friend Suzanne. We went for dinner in Opus Bistro, Jln Bangkung Bangsar. Had a lovely time catching up with her and dinner was great.



Thank you for the present again.
I shall use each of the colour on each finger ok.
hahaha.


2 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Glad you enjoyed it dearie :)

Happy birthday again ! xxx

Estee Soo said...

Suzanne: Thk u dear!