Sunday 30 March 2008

Fish Spa

Kenko Fish Spa. Timothy with his cousin Eugene.


The other day, daddy took Timothy and his cousin Eugene to the famous Fish Spa Theraphy in Pavilion. The boys were so excited about the whole idea of lil fishes nibbling on their feets!!!

What an interesting unique spa where lil fish called the 'Garra Rufa' or Dr.Fish exfoliate the dead skin on your feet by eating them. I was not game to try it out as the thought of it makes me cringe. I prefer the conventional way of going to my weekly pedicure. *wink*

Timothy and his daddy had a good time, though. The initial ticklish sensation they experienced were quite a funny sight where father and son were gigling away.

I was glad I did not try it out coz the sight of a big shoal of fish dashing over to their feets and starting a feeding frenzy made me feel so 'geli' . Yucks!!


The boys having a fun time while the fishes nibbled away.



Daddy's feet is very 'laku'. I guess his feet a lot of dead skin la.



Only a few came nibbling on Timothy's feet. Nothing to eat on my lil boy's soft feet.

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I tried that too! Feels really ticklish but really nothing special. I still prefer good old massage, more syiok!

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

i can see why the boys loved it. i thnk my girl would love that too :) didnt get a chance to check out pavillion while we were in KL for CNY :(

Estee Soo said...

HFM: Ya, I totaly agree w u.

Mommibee: U should hv check it out la!!. Ur lil gal would enjoyed it. Maybe looking at her mischievous looks, she will try to catch the fishes. heheehhee. She is so cuteeeee!!!!! I am a big fan of hers. hahahahaha.